Monday, January 10, 2011

a peace of me




in search of balance i find something i was not expecting. i found peace. for the last three months i have had writer's block. fear has clouded my thoughts and actions. and i found myself running away from the things i love. until one day after my at-home yoga practice. meditation and yoga gave me a clarity i have not allowed myself to see in quite a while. "i can achieve peace. in the presence of chaos, drama, stress, frustration, and anxiety. peace is possible."

i find peace in the midst of chaos. i find peace in a sea of negativity at my work place. i find peace in my new found love for photography. i find peace in my buddhist practice. i find peace in prayer. i find peace walking my dogs. i find peace working out at the gym. i find peace in yoga. i find peace smiling. i find peace drinking tea. i find peace when i make others laugh. i find peace reading. i find peace writing. i find peace when i am frightened. i find peace when i am sad. peace is ubiquitous. i find peace when i think of all the love i have in this world to give and receive. i am peace.

with courage,
Rebel Poeta

No comments:

Post a Comment