Sunday, March 27, 2011

Zen-Like

Sundays, are usually an emotional overload kind of day, its like dropping off a Uhaul of everyone's problems on my door step. Sundays are the only day that I have to myself. I tend to think about everything that consumes me throughout the week but that I tend to avoid by immersing myself into my full-time job. Instead of quieting the voice inside me filled with anxiety and stress..I run away from it. I lock them in a box and then they open on Sundays..when I can't take it anymore. On these days all I want to do is avoid the truck and everything in it.

Yet, today is a different day. I'm not sure if the sunny weather has anything to do with it but I am feeling hopeful. Not overwhelmed. The Uhaul did not park in front of my house today. I woke up and decided to embrace the Buddha that lies within me. To be at peace, to find tranquility admist the storm, and to just be more zen-like.



with love,
Rebel Poeta

note: Taken with Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment